TestRTC, powered by Spearline, is the leading provider of solutions for WebRTC testing and monitoring. When you test WebRTC you need a lot more than simple browser automation. This is where testRTC comes in. We solve all the hard problems in making testing and monitoring your WebRTC product a breeze. This means that instead of tasking a developer in building, maintaining and updating your testbed around the clock, you can free him to implement the features necessary in your product.
COLLABORATION PERIOD: 2019 – ONGOING
ABOUT THE PROJECT
TestRTC offers tools that assist clients in improving their services.Product solves all the hard problems in making testing and monitoring your WebRTC product a breeze
- browser testing for regression, sizing and stress testing
- lightweight collection, debug and analysis tools
- active monitoring focused at making sure infrastructure is up and running at all times, offering media quality that meets expected SLA.
- passive monitoring focused on collecting, aggregating and analyzing data from real users.
- an adhoc network testing service, which is meant to give a 360-view of a user’s network.
- a continuous network testing probe, requiring no installation, which is used to analyze a customer’s network over time.
Intercode's dedicated team was able to release the initial version of the application within the specified time, and subsequently release the necessary updates as a response to the pandemic challenges in a timely manner. The speed of response to alerts, as well as the user experience when working with them, have improved significantly for users.