Leading provider of open source workflow orchestration software needed for data pipeline processing, cloud infrastructure, and secure collaboration. Nextflow Tower maximizes productivity by enabling collaborative data analysis at scale, on-premises or in any cloud. Tower simplifies complex tasks with an intuitive interface for launching, monitoring, and managing both data analysis pipelines and compute environments.
COLLABORATION PERIOD: 2020 – ONGOING
INDUSTRY: DATA ANALYSIS
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Tower is an intuitive centralized command post that enables data analysis at scale. With Tower, users can easily launch, manage, and monitor scalable data analysis pipelines and compute environments on-premises or across the cloud providers of their choice.
- Enable non-technical users to easily run pipelines via the intuitive Launchpad interface.
- Easily access libraries of production-proven Nextflow community pipelines.
- Launch, manage, and monitor scalable, portable Nextflow pipelines from anywhere in real time.
- Collaborate and share data securely among local and remote teams with rich organization and workspace management features.
- Run pipelines on any environment – from workstations to on-premises clusters to private, hybrid and public clouds.
Our company offered the client a dedicated front-end team that works closely with their back-end in-house team to maintain the web-based application. Our team developed the front-end side almost from scratch to the state application currently in by using the newest front-end technologies and libraries.
Intercode's dedicated team was able to release the initial version of the application within the specified time, and subsequently release the necessary updates as a response to the pandemic challenges in a timely manner. The speed of response to alerts, as well as the user experience when working with them, have improved significantly for users.